SUVOM 23 Inch LCD Monitor Screen UK
- Superior Screen : Made of A+ high quality fog screen, eye-protect, clear color display ;
- Installed Speaker : Help you enjoy the music naturally and no need headphone any more. HDMI and VGA inputs (HDMI cable not included) ;
- 170° Viewing Viewing Angle : Help you watch TV clearly anywhere ;
- Helps reduce glare and makes your screen to use in high-glare situations easier ; Do not spill water directly onto the surface of the display
- Captivating Imagery : Color and clarity radiate from the screen with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, 16 : 9 aspect ratio, and quick 2 ms response time ; 1.Avoid switching on or off the monitor frequently . 2.Place the monitor in a dry and ventilated place. 3.Handle with care.Prevent huge impacts. 4.Not recommend to disassemble the monitor, if needed, please be instructed by a professional. 5.If the surface of the display is stained, gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
This is a excellent LED LCD monitor, straightforward for your computer replacement.
•Panel: 21.5" 23" LED (16:9)
•Viewing area: 476.64 x 268.11 mm
•Max. Brightness: 250cd/m2 （Typical）
•Contrast Ratio: 50000000/1 (Typical)
•Pixel Pitch: 0.248mm
•Response Time: 2~5ms
•Ideal resolution: 1920×1080
•Number of Colors: 16.7M
•VGA + HDMI Input
•External power Adapter, 100V-240V
1 x LCD Monitor
1 x power Adapter
1 x Monitor Stand
1 x VGA Cable
1 x UK power Supply
• SUVOM® is a registered trademark in UK and is the only authorized seller of SUVOM branded goods on Amazon.
• SUVOM® devote to give our customer best service and very good products. And highly focus on all customers' feedback.
• SUVOM® pay attention to develop the brand, so any problem, please really feel free to communication us by email. Will do our best for you!
•Pixel Pitch: 0.248mm
•Response Time: 2~5ms
•Ideal Resolution: 1920×1080
•Number Of Colors: 16.7M
•VGA + HDMI Input
•External power Adapter, 100V-240V
1 X LCD Monitor
1 X power Adapter
1 X Monitor Stand
1 X VGA Cable
1 X UK power Supply
• SUVOM® Is A Registered Trademark In UK And Is The Only Authorized
• SUVOM® Devote To Give Our Customer best Service And very good Products. And Highly Focus On All Customers' Feedback.
• SUVOM® Pay Attention To Develop The Brand, So Any Problem, Please really feel Free To communication Us By Email. Will Do Our best For You!
►SUVOM® 23 Inch LCD Monitor filter filled HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI VGA tremendous vision using loudspeaker UK
SUVOM 23 Inch LCD Monitor filter Related Posts
- LG 22M38A 22 inch TN Monitor (1920 x 1080, VGA, 200 cd/m2, 5ms)
- JOYACCESS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Full-size Compact Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Desktop (UK layout)-Black
- UGREEN DVI to VGA Adaptor DVI-I 24 + 5 Male to VGA HD15 Female Converter Digital to Analogue Adaptor for Graphics Cards, Projectors, and Monitors TFT CRT Monitor Adapter Digital to Analogue Support for Gaming, DVD, Laptop, TV, and Projector Full HD 1080p Gold Plated Adaptor
- Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows - QWERTY, UK Layout, Black
Add A Comment
Which PC monitor to choose
When using a computer, in addition to having the power needed for the activity that we are going to perform, it is not the best to use one filter or another. And is that the go thru of use is marked by the type of PC monitor used.
Video games, video editing, company automation... What is the best screen?
As you know, in the markets there is a finish offer of screens. There are panoramic, extremely panoramic, filled HD resolution, UHD, 4K... And all this without having counting the different included technologies, such as the use of panels type TN, IPS, etc.
With so much offer is normal not to discover which option would be far more attractive. So, to steer crysta of opting for the initially one you see or the one that the vast majority of says you would be interested in, let's talk a little about all this of what is the best PC monitor for you?
The initially thing I would such as you to do is something I did in his day. I do not guarantee that you can afterward attain your ideal screen, but by least you will discover what your goal is for a future change. Start by listing what use you earn of your computer.
Now that you have your uses and are sorted by importance let's talk about formats, resolutions, modern advances and other sorts of aspects to consider.
The aspect ratio is nothing far more than the panel format. Typical are widescreen or 16:9 aspect ratio displays. A type that fit nicely using the vast majority of of the multimedia techniques subject material that is produced. That is why it has become the standard for televisions and also on computers.
Years ago, a few, monitors were type 4:3 (more squares) but using the advent of flat screens began to use other sorts of aspect ratios. For a while the ones of 16:10 were somewhat frequent but little by little they were giving technique to the ones of 16:9.
They were not much in demand and the manufacturers did not find it profitable to manufacture such panels. The reason was that by the time of seeing the vast majority of videos you could see stripes in the upper and lower area that were not by all attractive. perhaps so, for many tasks the 16:10 screens bring advantages by having a higher vertical resolution.
But nowadays not only exists that panoramic format, lately the extremely panoramic displays are becoming popular. using a 21:9 aspect ratio the main advantage, in addition to watching movies, is that we have a larger horizontal desk. That permits you to appreciate the advantages of a multi-monitor configuration without having having that sometimes annoying split that we have when using two screens.
Resolution, from filled HD to 4K real
No have to have to tell you anything about the different resolutions that exist for the current screens. perhaps so I will do a easy review to have them efficiently located, especially to see the ones available according to the aspect ratio.
Panoramic or 16:9 screens usually offer the following resolutions:1920 x 1080
2560 x 1440
3840 x 2160
In other sorts of options that do not become extremely panoramic we can find resolutions of 1920 x 1200 or 4096 x 2160. In ultrapanoramic, the ones of format 21:9, the usual resolutions are:2560 x 1080
3440 x 1440
A priori, one may efficiently think that the far more resolution the better. It is partly true but, as you will see later, it is not always the the vast majority of appropriate option. Now let's move forward.
A situation of size
If the resolution is an important position the filter size too. Firstly because it conditions the seeing distance and secondly because a filled HD 24" panel is not the same as a 32" panel. The larger the size, the far more pixels you will see. Something that is not pleasant if you want to see a detailed photograph and not the ones huge jagged edges.
That is why measuring efficiently is key. If you are going to sit by a distance of less than one meter you have to appear for a filter size that you find comfortable. Avoiding forcing bad postures or frequent movements to see the whole workspace. Also, dependent on on the size, you also have to take on into account the resolution.
And we go using one of the the vast majority of controversial points. In filter themes IPS panels are the ones that offer the best photograph high-quality as a rule. both of the ones thru seeing angles and contrast, color reproduction and brightness efficiency is greater than TN type panels.
Even so, they are not always ideal for what uses. TN panels due to greater response times and refresh rates are positioned as a excellent option for players. In these screens and thanks to the combined use of other sorts of technologies, it is doable to attain a higher efficiency when playing in a hard technique the newest titles.
Screens according to uses
Given the situation of resolution, aspect ratio and size is time to address different cases. There may be unique cases that do not touch, but I think the vast majority will behold them, so you can see which filter would be the vast majority of appropriate according to your uses.
If you are a programmer, higher resolution screens will be the the vast majority of intriguing option. You can view far more code and open several apps by once to take on advantage of multitasking. 1440p or extremely panoramic panels are excellent choices. Another other sorts of would be to earn use of two screens 1080p, being able to set one in vertical mode.
If you dedicate by yourself to editing video or sound recording ultra-widescreen displays are the excellent choice. Being able to view such an extensive timeline saves time. In addition to having on the markets toolboxes, etc. They are also useful for the ones who earn use of several programs by the same time. You may be writing a text while you have a web browsing information.
UHD or 4K screens also rival ultra-video editing. If you are already producing in extremely elevated definition it is very useful to be able to visualize the final result on a UHD screen. perhaps if you deliver the results by 1080p being able to watch the video without having having to zoom while editing is also an advantage. The problem is that you have to have a robust graphics, able to manage such amount of pixels as efficiently as programs and other sorts of tasks that it performs.
If your main use are video games then here my recommendation is clear:1080p panels and TN technology. They are far more attractive due to their shorter response time and they are usually the ones that offer the best refresh rate, reaching up to 144Hz. If we add manage for modern advances such as Nvidia G-Sync or AMD FreeSync then white and in bottle.
Of course, if you opt for panels of 27" or higher using 1080p resolution or as is the claim using some 32" using 1440p resolution earn sure you play the game by an optimal distance if you do not want the pixel size to penalize the experience.
If you have a slightly far more robust PC by the graphics level, the 1440p resolution screens are also very attractive. We will have a greater grades of details in games and we will become to play the game using adjustments by elevated or extremely grades without having penalizing the number of frames per second. For hard players I think the 2560 × 1440 resolution is the best right now.