360⁰ Panoramic Dash Camera with Rear Camera, 1080P / 1440P FHD Auto Cam, 220⁰ Wide Angle, 360° Spherical Wide Angle, F2.0, 7P Fisheye Lens, 4.5" Touch Screen, 24H Parking Monitoring, G Sensor, Loop Recording, Collision Lock, 4 Video Recording Mode, black. UK
360 Panoramic Dash Camera Rear UK
- Product Features: 360⁰ panoramic car camera with rear camera, 7P fisheye lens, 220° horizontal wide angle, 360° spherical wide angle. Resolution: Full HD 1920*1080 (30FPS) or 2560*1440 (24FPS). TP5 touch screen. Supports TF card up to 64G. With car charger, USB cable, rear camera cable and 3M Glue Suction Cup Bracket.
- Special Features: 24 H parking monitoring, motion sensor, G-sensor and collision lock function, loop recording in 1, 2 or 5 minutes.
- 4 Video Recording modes: You can switch freely among 4 modes: Wide-angle mode, Spherical mode, Front & Back mode and Multi-window mode. The car camera also has the preview / record / playback function. With the touch screen you can zoom in and zoom out the video scene, or rotate from different angles.
- Caution: Connect the car camera to the charging cable (car or USB) when operating the device. There is a red cable among the rear camera cables and the red cable can only be connected with the reversing light.
- 3-year warranty: 30 days full refund guarantee. If you are not totally satisfied with your order, please write us back directly. We are always at your disposal to offer you a satisfactory solution.
1. Product Features:
1) 360° panorama car or truck camera having rear camera.
2) 4.5 inch TP 5 hint screen.
3) F2.0, 7P fisheye lens.
4) 220° horizontal varied angle and 360° spherical varied angle.
5) Resolution: max HD 1920*1080 (30FPS) or 2560*1440 (24FPS).
6) Supports TF card up to 64G.
7) 24H parking surveillance.
8) 4 Video get modes: varied Angle, Spherical, Front & Back and Multi Window Mode.
9) Motion sensor, G-sensor and collision lock function, picture shooting.
10) Rear view camera function.
2. Practical Tips:
1) link the car or truck camera to the charging cable (car or USB) when doing perform the unit.
2) link the red cable among the rear camera cables having the reversing light.
3) Please install the 360° panorama car or truck camera and rear camera according to the rapid user guide.
4) Never operate the device while driving.
5) We recommend that you use a class 10 or higher TF card.
3. package deal Content:
1 x DR.Q 360° panorama car or truck camera
1 x Rear camera
1 x 3.5 M car or truck charger
1 x 5.0 M rear camera cable
1 x USB charger cable
1 x 3M adhesive suction cup holder
1 x User manual, rapid start guide
7) 24H Parking Surveillance.
8) 4 Video get Modes: varied Angle, Spherical, Front & Back And Multi Window Mode.
9) Motion Sensor, G-sensor And Collision Lock Function, picture Shooting.
10) Rear View Camera Function.
2. Practical Tips:
2) link The Red Cable Among The Rear Camera Cables having The Reversing Light.
3) Please Install The 360° Panorama car or truck Camera And Rear Camera According To The rapid User Guide.
4) Never Operate
5) We Recommend That You Use A Class 10 Or Higher TF Card.
3. package deal Content:
1 X DR.Q 360° Panorama car or truck Camera
1 X Rear Camera
1 X 3.5 M car or truck Charger
1 X 5.0 M Rear Camera Cable
1 X USB Charger Cable
1 X 3M Adhesive Suction Cup Holder
1 X User Manual, rapid Start Guide
►360⁰ Panoramic Dash Camera having Rear Camera, 1080P / 1440P FHD Auto Cam, 220⁰ varied Angle, 360° Spherical varied Angle, F2.0, 7P Fisheye Lens, 4.5" hint Screen, 24H Parking Monitoring, G-Sensor, picture Recording, Collision Lock, 4 Video Recording Mode, black. UK
360 Panoramic Dash Camera Rear Related Posts
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A1 App Performance up to 98MB/s, Class 10, U1
- SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A1 App Performance up to 100MB/s, Class 10, U1
- MyArmor Car Suction Cup for Dash Cam Holder Vehicle Video Recorder on Windshield & DashBoard Mount with 5 Types Adapter 360 Degree Angle View for Driving DVR Camera Camcorder GPS Action Camera
- [ Safe Upgraded ] Rocketek® 3.1A/15.5W Dual USB Car Charger Adapter with 2 Socket Cigarette Lighter Adapter DC Outlet Car Splitter - Build-in 10A Fuse Car Socket Adapter
Add A Comment
Which PC monitor to choose
When using a computer, in addition to having the power needed for the activity that we are going to perform, it is not the best to use one panel or another. And is that the experience of use is marked by the type of PC monitor used.
Video games, video editing, workplace automation... What is the best screen?
As you know, in the sector there is a whole offer of screens. There are panoramic, really panoramic, max HD resolution, UHD, 4K... And all this while not counting the different built-in technologies, such as the use of panels type TN, IPS, etc.
With so much offer is normal not to realize which option would be far more attractive. So, to stop opting for the to start with one you see or the one that nearly all says you would be interested in, let's talk a little about all this of what is the best PC monitor for you?
The to start with thing I would including you to do is something I did in his day. I do not guarantee that you can eventually realize your fantastic screen, but at least you will realize what your goal is for a future change. Start by listing what use you make of your computer.
Now that you have your uses and are sorted by importance let's talk about formats, resolutions, know-how and different aspects to consider.
The aspect ratio is nothing far more than the panel format. Typical are widescreen or 16:9 aspect ratio displays. A type that complies with nicely having nearly all of the multimedia written content that is produced. That is why it has become the standard for televisions and also on computers.
Years ago, a few, monitors were type 4:3 (more squares) but having the advent of flat screens began to use different aspect ratios. For a while those people of 16:10 were somewhat regular but little by little they were giving option to those people of 16:9.
They were not much in demand and the manufacturers did not find it profitable to manufacture such panels. The reason was that at the time of seeing nearly all clips you could see stripes in the upper and lower area that were not at all attractive. actually so, for many tasks the 16:10 screens bring advantages by having a higher vertical resolution.
But nowadays not only exists that panoramic format, lately the really panoramic displays are becoming popular. having a 21:9 aspect ratio the main advantage, in addition to watching movies, is that we have a larger horizontal desk. That wil you to benefit from the advantages of a multi-monitor configuration while not having that sometimes annoying split that we have when using two screens.
Resolution, from max HD to 4K real
No require to tell you anything about the different resolutions that exist for the current screens. actually so I will do a rapid review to have them certainly located, especially to see the ones available according to the aspect ratio.
Panoramic or 16:9 screens usually offer the following resolutions:1920 x 1080
2560 x 1440
3840 x 2160
In different options that do not become really panoramic we can find resolutions of 1920 x 1200 or 4096 x 2160. In ultrapanoramic, those people of format 21:9, the usual resolutions are:2560 x 1080
3440 x 1440
A priori, one may possibly think that the far more resolution the better. It is partly true but, as you will see later, it is not always the nearly all appropriate option. Now let's move forward.
A really make a difference of size
If the resolution is an important purpose the panel size too. Firstly because it conditions the seeing distance and secondly because a max HD 24" panel is not the same as a 32" panel. The larger the size, the far more pixels you will see. Something that is not pleasant if you want to see a detailed appearance and not those people huge jagged edges.
That is why measuring certainly is key. If you are going to sit at a distance of less than one meter you have to look for a panel size that you find comfortable. Avoiding forcing bad postures or endless movements to see the whole entire workspace. Also, dependent on the size, you also have to get into account the resolution.
And we go having one of the nearly all controversial points. In panel themes IPS panels are the ones that offer the best appearance top quality as a rule. together through seeing angles and contrast, color reproduction and brightness efficiency is better than TN type panels.
Even so, they are not always perfect for what uses. TN panels due to better response times and refresh rates are positioned as a terrific option for players. In these screens and thanks to the combined use of different technologies, it is probable to realize a higher efficiency when playing in a challenging option the recent titles.
Screens according to uses
Given the trouble of resolution, aspect ratio and size is time to address different cases. There may be precise cases that do not touch, but I think the vast majority will behold them, so you can see which panel would be nearly all appropriate according to your uses.
If you are a programmer, higher resolution screens will be the nearly all intriguing option. You can view far more code and open a number of apps at once to get advantage of multitasking. 1440p or really panoramic panels are terrific choices. Another choice would be to make use of two screens 1080p, being able to location one in vertical mode.
If you dedicate you to editing video or song ultra-widescreen displays are the terrific choice. Being able to view such an extensive timeline saves time. In addition to having out there toolboxes, etc. They are also useful for those people who make use of several apps at the same time. You may be writing a text while you have a web browsing information.
UHD or 4K screens also rival ultra-video editing. If you are already producing in really massive definition it is very useful to be able to visualize the final result on a UHD screen. actually if you perform at 1080p being able to watch the video while not having to zoom while editing is also an advantage. The problem is that you require a impressive graphics, able to manage such amount of pixels as certainly as apps and different tasks that it performs.
If your main use are video games then here my recommendation is clear:1080p panels and TN technology. They are far more attractive due to their shorter response time and they are usually the ones that offer the optimum refresh rate, reaching up to 144Hz. If we insert help for know-how including Nvidia G-Sync or AMD FreeSync then white and in bottle.
Of course, if you opt for panels of 27" or higher having 1080p resolution or as is the condition having some 32" having 1440p resolution make sure you play at an optimal distance if you do not want the pixel size to penalize the experience.
If you have a slightly far more impressive PC at the graphics level, the 1440p resolution screens are also very attractive. We will have a greater amounts of characteristic in games and we will find to play having adjustments at massive or really amounts while not penalizing the number of frames per second. For challenging players I think the 2560 × 1440 resolution is the best right now.