iiyama X2783HSU B3 27 ProLite UK
- FLICKER FREE + BLUE LIGHT - The ultimate solution for the comfort and health of your eyes. Flicker free monitors with blue light reducer function. Absolutely no flickering.
- AMVA+ Panel technology offers 24 bit 'True Colour' performance and amazing viewing angles.
- Picture adjust (contrast, brightness, OD, ACR, ECO. Blue light Reducer), input adjust, audio adjust (OSD position, OSD timeout, opening logo, auto power off), display information, reset
ProLite X2783HSU - a 27ö LED backlit LCD show providing AMVA+ panel technology, guarantees accurate and consistent colour reproduction with wide watching angles. Offering 24 bit æTrue ColourÆ and terrific functioning for displaying Black and White with the 3000:1 Native differentiation Ratio, mean that the Prolite X2783HSU will offer you remarkable functioning for Photographic, pattern and Web-design. with the added preserve of a Low potential LED Panel, the iiyama Prolite X2783HSU is also an remarkable alternative for Universities, Corporate and Financial Markets.
- AMVA+ - AMVA+ Panel technology presents 24 bit 'True Colour' functioning and amazing watching angles.
- FLICKER FREE + BLUE LIGHT - The ultimate option for the relaxation and health and wellness of your eyes. Flicker free monitors with blue light reducer function. Absolutely no flickering. And the amount of blue light emitted by the show and responsible for your eyes feeling fatigued substantially reduced.
- SPEAKERS & HEADPHONES - Playing with friends? Use the incorporated high good quality speakers. Don't want to disturb anybody? Plug your headset to the headphone socket and immediately turn the volume up.
- OVERDRIVE - When very swiftly graphics are displayed your monitor can sometimes pick up blurry. Turning on the OverDrive contain will eliminate that.
- ACR - differentiation Ratio is a measurement of the difference between the darkest black and the brightest white your monitor can display. complex differentiation Ratio is a contain that automatically adjusts differentiation and brightness of the show to assure best picture good quality while watching films and playing games.
- AMVA+ - AMVA+ Panel technology presents 24 Bit 'True Colour' functioning And Amazing watching Angles.
- FLICKER FREE + BLUE LIGHT - The Ultimate option For The relaxation And health and wellness Of Your Eyes. Flicker
iiyama X2783HSU B3 27 ProLite Related Posts
- iiyama X2783HSU-B1 27" ProLite AMVA+ HD LED Monitor - Black
- Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows - QWERTY, UK Layout, Black
- Duronic DM352 /BK PC Dual Monitor Arm Stand Desk Mount Bracket Clamp Double/Twin |LCD |LED | Tilt and Swivel (Tilt ±15°|Swivel 180°|Rotate 360°)
- Microsoft Wired Desktop 600 Keyboard and Mouse Set, UK Layout - Black
Add A Comment
Which PC monitor to choose
When using a computer, in addition to having the potential needed for the activity that we are going to perform, it is not the a large number of effective to use one show or another. And is that the adventure of use is marked by the type of PC monitor used.
Video games, video editing, company automation... What is the a large number of effective screen?
As you know, in the markets there is a existing offer of screens. There are panoramic, really panoramic, greatest HD resolution, UHD, 4K... And all this without counting the different incorporated technologies, such as the use of panels type TN, IPS, etc.
With so much offer is normal not to understand which option would be a great dea attractive. So, to steer clean of opting for the initial one you see or the one that a large number of says you would be interested in, let's talk a little about all this of what is the a large number of effective PC monitor for you?
The initial thing I would including you to do is something I did in his day. I do not guarantee that you can afterward realize your best screen, but located at least you will understand what your goal is for a future change. Start by listing what use you earn of your computer.
Now that you have your uses and are sorted by importance let's talk about formats, resolutions, innovations and some other aspects to consider.
The aspect ratio is nothing a great dea than the panel format. Typical are widescreen or 16:9 aspect ratio displays. A type that wil nicely with a large number of of the multimedia system articles and some other content that is produced. That is why it has become the standard for televisions and also on computers.
Years ago, a few, monitors were type 4:3 (more squares) but with the advent of flat screens began to use some other aspect ratios. For a while many of 16:10 were somewhat consistent but little by little they were giving process to many of 16:9.
They were not much in demand and the manufacturers did not find it profitable to manufacture such panels. The reason was that located at the time of watching a large number of training videos you could see stripes in the upper and lower area that were not located at all attractive. possibly so, for many tasks the 16:10 screens bring advantages by having a higher vertical resolution.
But nowadays not only exists that panoramic format, lately the really panoramic displays are becoming popular. with a 21:9 aspect ratio the main advantage, in addition to watching movies, is that we have a larger horizontal desk. That facilitates you to have excitement with the advantages of a multi-monitor configuration without having that sometimes annoying split that we have when using two screens.
Resolution, from greatest HD to 4K real
No have to tell you anything about the different resolutions that exist for the current screens. possibly so I will do a short review to have them efficiently located, especially to see the ones presented according to the aspect ratio.
Panoramic or 16:9 screens usually offer the following resolutions:1920 x 1080
2560 x 1440
3840 x 2160
In some other options that do not become really panoramic we can find resolutions of 1920 x 1200 or 4096 x 2160. In ultrapanoramic, many of format 21:9, the usual resolutions are:2560 x 1080
3440 x 1440
A priori, one may think that the a great dea resolution the better. It is partly true but, as you will see later, it is not always the a large number of appropriate option. Now let's move forward.
A issue of size
If the resolution is an important stage the show size too. Firstly because it conditions the watching distance and secondly because a greatest HD 24" panel is not the same as a 32" panel. The larger the size, the a great dea pixels you will see. Something that is not pleasant if you want to see a detailed persona and not many huge jagged edges.
That is why measuring efficiently is key. If you are going to sit located at a distance of less than one meter you have to carry a look for a show size that you find comfortable. Avoiding forcing bad postures or continuing movements to see the existing workspace. Also, based on the size, you also have to carry into account the resolution.
And we go with one of the a large number of controversial points. In show themes IPS panels are the ones that offer the a large number of effective persona good quality as a rule. every one as a result of watching angles and contrast, color reproduction and brightness functioning is much better than TN type panels.
Even so, they are not always best for what uses. TN panels due to much better response times and refresh rates are positioned as a terrific option for players. In these screens and thanks to the combined use of some other technologies, it is probable to realize a higher functioning when playing in a hard process the recent titles.
Screens according to uses
Given the problem of resolution, aspect ratio and size is time to address different cases. There may be special cases that do not touch, but I think the vast majority will behold them, so you can see which show would be a large number of appropriate according to your uses.
If you are a programmer, higher resolution screens will be the a large number of appealing option. You can view a great dea code and open numerous apps located at once to carry advantage of multitasking. 1440p or really panoramic panels are terrific choices. Another alternative would be to earn use of two screens 1080p, being able to put one in vertical mode.
If you dedicate by yourself to editing video or mp3 ultra-widescreen displays are the terrific choice. Being able to view such an extensive timeline saves time. In addition to having readily readily available toolboxes, etc. They are also useful for many who earn use of several packages located at the same time. You may be writing a text while you have a web browsing information.
UHD or 4K screens also rival ultra-video editing. If you are already producing in really high definition it is very useful to be able to visualize the final result on a UHD screen. possibly if you give good results located at 1080p being able to watch the video without having to zoom while editing is also an advantage. The problem is that you have a robust graphics, able to manage such amount of pixels as efficiently as packages and some other tasks that it performs.
If your main use are video games then here my recommendation is clear:1080p panels and TN technology. They are a great dea attractive due to their shorter response time and they are usually the ones that offer the finest refresh rate, reaching up to 144Hz. If we bring preserve for innovations including Nvidia G-Sync or AMD FreeSync then white and in bottle.
Of course, if you opt for panels of 27" or higher with 1080p resolution or as is the circumstance with some 32" with 1440p resolution earn sure you engage in located at an optimal distance if you do not want the pixel size to penalize the experience.
If you have a slightly a great dea robust PC located at the graphics level, the 1440p resolution screens are also very attractive. We will have a greater stage of contain in games and we will pick up to engage in with adjustments located at high or really stage without penalizing the number of frames per second. For hard players I think the 2560 × 1440 resolution is the a large number of effective right now.