iiyama X2783HSU B3 27 ProLite UK
- FLICKER FREE + BLUE LIGHT - The ultimate solution for the comfort and health of your eyes. Flicker free monitors with blue light reducer function. Absolutely no flickering.
- AMVA+ Panel technology offers 24 bit 'True Colour' performance and amazing viewing angles.
- Picture adjust (contrast, brightness, OD, ACR, ECO. Blue light Reducer), input adjust, audio adjust (OSD position, OSD timeout, opening logo, auto power off), display information, reset
ProLite X2783HSU - a 27ö LED backlit LCD monitor showcasing AMVA+ panel technology, guarantees genuine and consistent colour reproduction having diverse looking located at angles. Offering 24 bit æTrue ColourÆ and awesome performance for displaying Black and White having the 3000:1 Native differentiation Ratio, indicates that the Prolite X2783HSU will produce excellent performance for Photographic, layout and Web-design. having the added support of a Low ability LED Panel, the iiyama Prolite X2783HSU is also an excellent solution for Universities, Corporate and Financial Markets.
- AMVA+ - AMVA+ Panel know-how features 24 bit 'True Colour' performance and amazing looking located at angles.
- FLICKER FREE + BLUE LIGHT - The ultimate solution for the consolation and health and fitness of your eyes. Flicker free monitors having blue light reducer function. Absolutely no flickering. And the amount of blue light emitted by the monitor and responsible for your eyes feeling fatigued substantially reduced.
- SPEAKERS & HEADPHONES - Playing having friends? Use the offered great high quality speakers. Don't want to disturb anybody? Plug your headset to the headphone socket and simply turn the sound level up.
- OVERDRIVE - When very rapid graphics are displayed your monitor can sometimes receive blurry. Turning on the OverDrive aspect will eliminate that.
- ACR - differentiation Ratio is a measurement of the difference between the darkest black and the brightest white your monitor can display. innovative differentiation Ratio is a aspect that automatically adjusts differentiation and brightness of the monitor to assure wonderful picture high quality while watching films and playing games.
- AMVA+ - AMVA+ Panel know-how features 24 Bit 'True Colour' performance And Amazing looking located at Angles.
- FLICKER FREE + BLUE LIGHT - The Ultimate solution For The consolation And health and fitness Of Your Eyes. Flicker
iiyama X2783HSU B3 27 ProLite Related Posts
- iiyama X2783HSU-B1 27" ProLite AMVA+ HD LED Monitor - Black
- Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows - QWERTY, UK Layout, Black
- Duronic DM352 /BK PC Dual Monitor Arm Stand Desk Mount Bracket Clamp Double/Twin |LCD |LED | Tilt and Swivel (Tilt ±15°|Swivel 180°|Rotate 360°)
- Fellowes Crystals Gel Flex Rest - Black
Add A Comment
Which PC monitor to choose
When using a computer, in addition to having the ability needed for the activity that we are going to perform, it is not the greatest to use one monitor or another. And is that the adventure of use is marked by the type of PC monitor used.
Video games, video editing, office environment automation... What is the greatest screen?
As you know, in the promote there is a accomplish offer of screens. There are panoramic, mega panoramic, whole HD resolution, UHD, 4K... And all this devoid of counting the different offered technologies, such as the use of panels type TN, IPS, etc.
With so much offer is normal not to discover which option would be much more attractive. So, to be away from opting for the first one you see or the one that a good number of says you would be interested in, let's talk a little about all this of what is the greatest PC monitor for you?
The first thing I would like you to do is something I did in his day. I do not guarantee that you can later on accomplish your ideal screen, but located at least you will discover what your goal is for a future change. Start by listing what use you generate of your computer.
Now that you have your uses and are sorted by importance let's talk about formats, resolutions, technologies and other sorts of aspects to consider.
The aspect ratio is nothing much more than the panel format. Typical are widescreen or 16:9 aspect ratio displays. A type that performs with nicely having a good number of of the several information that is produced. That is why it has become the standard for televisions and also on computers.
Years ago, a few, monitors were type 4:3 (more squares) but having the advent of flat screens began to use other sorts of aspect ratios. For a while many of 16:10 were somewhat frequent but little by little they were giving strategy to many of 16:9.
They were not much in demand and the manufacturers did not find it profitable to manufacture such panels. The reason was that located at the time of looking located at a good number of video you could see stripes in the upper and lower area that were not located at all attractive. perhaps even so, for many tasks the 16:10 screens bring advantages by having a higher vertical resolution.
But nowadays not only exists that panoramic format, lately the mega panoramic displays are becoming popular. having a 21:9 aspect ratio the main advantage, in addition to watching movies, is that we have a larger horizontal desk. That wil you to benefit from the advantages of a multi-monitor configuration devoid of having that sometimes annoying split that we have when using two screens.
Resolution, from whole HD to 4K real
No need to tell you anything about the different resolutions that exist for the current screens. perhaps even so I will do a quick review to have them properly located, especially to see the ones given according to the aspect ratio.
Panoramic or 16:9 screens usually offer the following resolutions:1920 x 1080
2560 x 1440
3840 x 2160
In other sorts of options that do not become mega panoramic we can find resolutions of 1920 x 1200 or 4096 x 2160. In ultrapanoramic, many of format 21:9, the usual resolutions are:2560 x 1080
3440 x 1440
A priori, one can think that the much more resolution the better. It is partly true but, as you will see later, it is not always the a good number of appropriate option. Now let's move forward.
A really make a difference of size
If the resolution is an important stage the monitor size too. Firstly because it conditions the looking located at distance and secondly because a whole HD 24" panel is not the same as a 32" panel. The larger the size, the much more pixels you will see. Something that is not pleasant if you want to see a detailed image and not many huge jagged edges.
That is why measuring properly is key. If you are going to sit located at a distance of less than one meter you have to start looking for a monitor size that you find comfortable. Avoiding forcing bad postures or endless movements to see the basic workspace. Also, dependent on on the size, you also have to have into account the resolution.
And we go having one of the a good number of controversial points. In monitor themes IPS panels are the ones that offer the greatest image high quality as a rule. both equally thru looking located at angles and contrast, color reproduction and brightness performance is superior than TN type panels.
Even so, they are not always wonderful for what uses. TN panels due to superior response times and refresh rates are positioned as a awesome option for players. In these screens and thanks to the combined use of other sorts of technologies, it is conceivable to accomplish a higher performance when playing in a demanding strategy the a good number of popular titles.
Screens according to uses
Given the dilemma of resolution, aspect ratio and size is time to address different cases. There may be specified cases that do not touch, but I think the vast majority will behold them, so you can see which monitor would be a good number of appropriate according to your uses.
If you are a programmer, higher resolution screens will be the a good number of interesting option. You can view much more code and open several apps located at once to have advantage of multitasking. 1440p or mega panoramic panels are awesome choices. Another substitute would be to generate use of two screens 1080p, being able to position one in vertical mode.
If you dedicate your own self to editing video or audio ultra-widescreen displays are the awesome choice. Being able to view such an extensive timeline saves time. In addition to having reachable toolboxes, etc. They are also useful for many who generate use of several functions located at the same time. You may be writing a text while you have a web browsing information.
UHD or 4K screens also rival ultra-video editing. If you are already producing in mega great definition it is very useful to be able to visualize the final result on a UHD screen. perhaps even if you perform located at 1080p being able to watch the video devoid of having to zoom while editing is also an advantage. The problem is that you need a successful graphics, able to manage such amount of pixels as properly as functions and other sorts of tasks that it performs.
If your main use are video games then here my recommendation is clear:1080p panels and TN technology. They are much more attractive due to their shorter response time and they are usually the ones that offer the the a good number of refresh rate, reaching up to 144Hz. If we can include support for technologies like Nvidia G-Sync or AMD FreeSync then white and in bottle.
Of course, if you opt for panels of 27" or higher having 1080p resolution or as is the circumstance having some 32" having 1440p resolution generate sure you participate in located at an optimal distance if you do not want the pixel size to penalize the experience.
If you have a slightly much more successful PC located at the graphics level, the 1440p resolution screens are also very attractive. We will have a greater stage of details in games and we will receive to participate in having adjustments located at great or mega stage devoid of penalizing the number of frames per second. For demanding players I think the 2560 × 1440 resolution is the greatest right now.